Searching for the perfect rental property to call home? Here at Providence Management, we have everything you need to find the home that's right for you. Whether you're looking for a spacious single-family home or an apartment for one, you'll find plenty of options in the greater Gastonia area. When you rent one of our properties, you can expect a streamlined process from start to finish. From filling out the application to paying rent every month, we believe that renting a home or apartment should always be a stress-free experience.
In order to rent a property with Providence Management, please be aware of our rental qualifications:
- Application fee is $50/person or $75/couple if married
- We perform credit, criminal, and eviction checks
- We will examine credit to ensure you are current on debt obligations and there are no collection accounts for previous landlords
- We will examine criminal background check for violent crimes and felonies
- We will verify employment and that you have been on your current job for 3 months (Will accept offer of employment)
- We will verify rental history (if applicable)
- Gross monthly income requirements: three times the amount of monthly rent according to the property of interest
Renting Made Easier
In order to rent one of our homes, full time employment is required for a minimum of three months. If you have any questions regarding the above qualifications, please don't hesitate to call our office to speak with a Tenant Retention Team member today! We're here to make your renting experience as easy as possible.
You can download our application online or stop by our office to pick one up!